Westcott Farm, Churchtown, Luxborough, Somerset, TA23 0ST
- A303 then A358 to Taunton or junction 25 of M5.
- Proceed into Taunton following signs to Minehead A358.
- Out of Taunton A358 to Minehead.
- At Cedar Falls Heath Farm look for left hand turn ( B3224) to Ralegh’s Cross. Turn left onto B3224.
- Continue on B3224 and at x- roads go straight across still on B3224.
- Look for Ralegh’s Cross Inn on the left.
- 0.6 mile beyond the Inn turn right before Methodist church (B3224).
- Follow road for 2 miles then turn right to Luxborough.
- Follow this road down into Kingsbridge.
- In Kingsbridge ignore the SatNav!
- Look for Royal Oak Pub on left and turn left just before Pub.
- Continue up hill and Westcott Farm is last property on left after about a mile.
- The Granary is the first building on the LHS. Swing round to the right to park.
- For the Mill cottage turn left when you reach the Granary.
For large horseboxes or if there is significant snow please ring/email for alternative directions.